Guide to buying your first home
Buying your first home should not be an overwhelming process. Your Realtor® will help you at every step along the way.
Your guide to buying your first home:
1. Get pre-approved for a home loan and arrange for financing. Your A Victory Agency Realtor® can give you a list of lenders in the area that have been able to help other buyers just like you.
2. Once you are pre-approved your Realtor® can help you to determine what you want, and what options fit your price range.
3. Start searching for your home, our www.northshorehomes.Co can help you find just the right home.
4. Select the home you love and make an offer. Your Realtor® will present the offer and take care of the negotiating.
5. Once your offer is accepted by seller.
6. Your Realtor® will order a home inspection, termite inspection and survey.
7. Your Realtor® will work with your lender to order an appraisal of the property.
8. Talk with your insurance agent about homeowners’ insurance options.
9. Ask your Realtor® about a home warranty.
10. Your Realtor® has a network to help you choose a real estate title agency to handle the closing. Their attorney will complete a title search and provide title insurance.
11. Schedule the closing. Find out how much money you will need at closing prior to the date and obtain the checks you’ll need.
12. Close on your home at the agreed upon date
TERMS AND DEFINITIONS (REAL ESTATE)
In just a few seconds, you will be searching just like a Realtor®
Office Phone: 985-231-5016Cell Phone: 985-264-1824
Buying a home is a big decision, but that doesn’t mean it has to ter
Whether you're a prospective seller or a longtime homeowner, revamping
"Will is fantastic! He is very knowledgeable and honest. I never felt pressure to go out of our budget, and I truly felt he wanted the best for us. I plan to use him next time I need a realtor"
This is a list of your favorite properties. We will email you if a property is reduced or leaves the market.
New & returning visitors please enter your information to login.
This message will go directly to the head of our team.
Welcome, here’s a quick look at some of the FUN things you can do here. Click next to continue.
You can perform map searches, complete with “HEAT MAPS” that quickly show you interesting things.
You can search Foreclosures, Short Sales, and Price Reduced Properties, and other nifty property sets that’ll get your imagination going…
Save properties you like for easy reference later.
And quickly “drill down” and find “similar properties” (people tell us they like this A LOT!)
You can sort by which properties are most popular, most walkable… or sort by square footage and acreage...
If you own a property you can quickly see how much it might be worth these days..
If you’re not pre-approved yet, click here to connect with one of our trusted lender partners.
And don’t forget to set up Email alerts… So you never miss out on a great deal. (very popular feature)